Want one less thing to think about?
It’s happened to all of us – we’re in the middle of a project when time runs out and everything stops. It’d be awesome to just set it and forget it – kind of like the cable or electric bill, right? Well, now you can do that!
I’m offering my current, long-time clients a retainer option with automatic recurring billing.
Here’s how it works: Choose from two monthly options:
Every 30 days, you are automatically billed for the month ahead. No more invoices in the middle of launches, and you can budget for the month ahead!
All the services you’ve come to know and love plus:
- Priority on my weekly calendar;
- Regular check-ins – 30-minutes weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (your choice) NOT charged against your monthly hours – that’s up to 4 30-minute meetings at no charge;
- Daily monitoring of your integrated marketing – make sure your client recurring payments are posting, logins and welcome emails trigger, automations flow, etc.;
- Option to “save” unused hours each month to use at a later date;
- Option to purchase additional hours at $55 per hour with no minimums;
- Bi-weekly reports showing hours used and end-of-month report of hours saved;
Payment Schedule: Automatic billing occurs every 30 days for the month ahead.
Cancellations: You can cancel anytime in writing with 30-day notice.
Still Have Questions? Send me an email!